Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Food preparation Matar paneer is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Matar paneer
- You need 50 gm of matar.
- Need 100 gm of Paneer.
- Require 3 for Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 for onion paste.
- Require 1 tsp Adarak lahsun paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Green chilli.
- It’s – Whole masala.
- Provide of Long cinnamon stick elaichi.
- Give 1-1 of Tej patta dry red chilli all.
- You need for Haldi.
- Give 1 tsp Lal mirch powder.
- Give 1 tbsp Dhaniya powder.
- Give – salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Butter or oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp Kasoori methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cream.
- You need 1 tsp – Cashew nut paste.
Traditionally, mattar paneer is a tomato based curry made with green peas and paneer, also known as farmer's cheese. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer start cooking
- In a pan add butter and oil add whole masala, jeera 1/4 tsp and stir it, now add Adarak lahsun paste, onion paste, add garam masala regular masala mix and stir.
- Add tomato puree mix it in another pan saute paneer piece keep aside.Boil matar for 2 to 3 minutes, drain water with strainer,water keep aside add matar and paneer in gravy.
- Mix well add Cashew nut paste salt mix it add some water(mutter'water) add kasoori methi for smell and taste.Lastly add cream stir very well.
- So ready to serve yummy tasty delicious hot hot matar paneer serve with nan paratha mango pickle onion ring and lemon juice.
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.