Chingri malai curry (prawn curry). Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices.
Add green chillies, prawns, coconut milk and cook on medium heat for half a minute. Add chilli powder, cumin powder, sugar and ginger paste and mix. Prawn Malai Curry Recipe: A Bengali prawn curry, where prawns are cooked in spices and coconut milk making a thick curry dish. Food preparation Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 18 active ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Chingri malai curry (prawn curry)
- It’s 200 gms of Prawn.
- Give 1/2 cup of Coconut milk -.
- Require 2 of Chopped onion – medium sized.
- It’s 2 of Chopped tomato medium sized.
- Need 1 tsp Ginger – garlic paste -.
- Give 1 tsp for Garam masala powder.
- Require 1 tsp for Jeera powder -.
- Provide 1 Tej patta -.
- Give 2 inch Dal chiini.
- Prepare 3-4 – Laung -.
- Need 1 – Moti elaichi -.
- Prepare 2 for Dry red chilli -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder -.
- Give 1/4 tsp for Kashmiri red mirchi powder -.
- It’s To taste for Salt.
- It’s 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Prepare as needed of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1 tsp for Ghee -.
Served with rice for an authentic Bengali meal. Chingri-Malai Curry is a classic Bengali recipe with sautéed Tiger prawns, cooked in a rich coconut milk-based curry. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and scrumptious prawns. This dish is for all seafood lovers and those who like eating prawns.
Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) how to cook
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min..
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli.
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min..
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well..
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec.
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min..
- After that add 1/4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well..
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat.
- Serve with rice..
Prawns recipes are easy-to-make and this is one amazing recipe that can be made in quick and easy steps. Prawns are rich in several vitamins. This creamy curry dish combines prawns with coconut milk, onion, ginger and garlic pastes, tomato, and freshly ground spices. Prawn Malai Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Bengali prawn curry 'Chingri Malai' uses prawns with coconut to make a truly sumptuous dish.