Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two.
Cooking Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- Prepare 11/2 for chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- Provide for Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Need 1 can cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- Need 1/3 cup frozen peas.
- Give 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup shredded jack cheese.
- Need 1/4 cup hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Need 11/2 tbsp. lime juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, onion powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp. for Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp. – White pepper.
- Require 1 cup crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- Require 1/4 cup – olive oil.
- Need 1/2 cup – cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two start cooking
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..