Milk gulab jamoon. Gulab Jamuns or Gulab Jamoon is one of the most eaten Indian Sweets, this popular milk based sweet is usually made with khoya/mawa, cottage cheese and flour. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan (where it is known as gulab jamun), the Maldives. jamoon is dessert recipe prepared from milk solids which is then dipped in hot sugar syrup jamun balls. secondly, gulab jamun should always be fried in low flame. otherwise, gulab jamoon would not. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet.
Traditionally gulab jamoons call for khoya/khova which is nothing but solidified milk which can be easily substituted with dried milk/milk powder. Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India. Gulab jamun is best described as an Indian version of a donut immersed in a sweet syrup. Food preparation Milk gulab jamoon is a fun thing, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Milk gulab jamoon
- Give 200 Grams of jam MTR gulab mix.
- Prepare 1/2 Kilo for SUGAR.
- You need 6 for Cardomom seeds.
- It’s 1/4 Litre milk.
- Give 1/4 Kilo for ghee.
- Provide 50 Grams for Cashewnuts.
Boil sugar and water on low flame. Then keep the flame on medium heat. Gulab jamoon is made from khova which is deep fried and then soaked in sugar syrup. Rasgulla is made from soured milk which is mixed with little maida and pressure cooked in some water.
Milk gulab jamoon process
- Mix the gulab jamoon mix with milk smoothly and leave it for 5 minutes don't rub..
- To make sugar syrup, take a vessel add sugar and water and boil the syrup for five minutes and add cardamom seeds power and off the stove..
- Put banali on the stove and add ghee and put the stove in low flame.
- Make jamoon mix in to small balls and dip them in to the and fry them with low flame, when they turns in to golden brown colour, put all of them in to the sugar syrup..
- After 15 minutes take them in to a plate and decorate them with cashew nuts,after cooling taste the smooth jamoons and close your eyes……………awesome right..
For The Gulab Jamoon Rounds Vegan, soyfree, milk-free. Gulab Jamun Recipe / Gulab Jamun with Milk Powder – Yummy Tummy. Indian Desserts, Indian Sweets, Indian Food Recipes, Diwali Recipes, Organic Cooking. When done pour the remaining syrup over the jamoons. Microwave lightly or warn over boiling water before serving.