#Almond Saffron Rabdi #.
Cooking #Almond Saffron Rabdi # is a fun point, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for #Almond Saffron Rabdi #
- Need 1 tbsp – pure ghee.
- Require 1/2 cup for soaked almonds.
- Require 1/2 cup of milk to make almond paste.
- Need 1/2 cup – warm milk to dissolve saffron.
- You need 4 cups – milk.
- Give 1/2 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup malai.
#Almond Saffron Rabdi # making
- In one bowl, warm 1/2 a cup of milk, and add saffron to it.Keep aside..
- Grind almonds with 1/2 cup milk to make a paste..
- Add ghee in a thick bottomed pan, and cook almond paste in it,on slow heat for 15-20 minutes..
- Keep stirring the paste, so that it does not burn or stick to the bottom..
- Once the almonds paste is cooked, add saffron milk.Stir the paste and the milk nicely..
- Add rest of the milk, and let it simmer on slow heat for almost 20-30 minutes..
- Now add the cream cardamom powder and mix well..
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add chopped almonds and sugar at last, and bring to a boil..
- Turn off the heat..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with chopped almonds, rose petals pistachios and saffron starnds. Serve hot or chilled.