Chocolate Truffle Cake. Then this tender, luxurious layer cake is for you. With a ganache glaze and a fabulous bittersweet filling, the indulgence is so worth it. Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake!
This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting – all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. The top ten most requested chocolate truffles recipes all in one post including how to make raspberry chocolate truffles, strawberry truffles, caramel truffles peanut butter and and coconut chocolate. Cooking Chocolate Truffle Cake is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 12 components, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Provide 500 gm – All purpose flour -.
- Prepare 300 gm for Sugar -.
- Require 250 gm Cocoa powder -.
- Prepare 2 tsp for Baking Powder -.
- Give 1/2 tsp Baking Soda -.
- It’s 1 tsp Coffe -.
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs -.
- It’s 50 ml Oil -.
- Prepare 100 ml for Milk -.
- Provide 3 bars for Dark chocolate -.
- Prepare 1 bar of White chocolate -.
- Provide 500 ml of Fresh cream -.
Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts – taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake – a chocoholics dream! This cake uses chocolate four ways: ganache (chocolate cream frosting), chocolate cake layers, shavings, and cocoa. When you make this chocolate truffle cake, people are going to think you bought it from a bakery. The cake is super moist but holds its shape beautifully under the rich chocolate silk frosting.
Chocolate Truffle Cake making process
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, except coffee. Make sure to sieve them..
- Now, mix coffee and milk together and add it to the batter..
- Into this, add eggs and oil. Instead of oil you can also use butter here..
- Once the dry and wet ingredients are mixed together..
- Pour the batter into the baking tray, make sure to apply some butter all around before hand..
- Place this inside a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180°C..
- Once it is baked, let the cake cool down. Then take it out..
- Now, for the truffle frosting, mix fresh cream and dark chocolate in proportion of 1:3 respectively. Let this set for sometime, till the ganache gets thick..
- Once set, apply the frosting all around and in between the cake..
- Add some shaved dark and white chocolate on the top. Eat and enjoy!.
Chocolate Truffle Cake, a quick and easy yet exotic dessert of sugar-soaked chocolate sponge sandwiched and coated all over with a deep and delicious chocolate truffle icing! Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème fraîche-sp. This chocolate truffle cake is the perfect cake for any celebration!