Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Food preparation Matar paneer is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Matar paneer
- You need 300 gms paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of peas boiled.
- Need 1 cup – tomato ginger green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – cashew-raisins paste.
- Require 1 tsp – red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp – cumin-coriander powder.
- Give 1 tsp kasuri methi crush.
- Prepare To taste – salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed – oil.
Traditionally, mattar paneer is a tomato based curry made with green peas and paneer, also known as farmer's cheese. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer instructions
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add tomato, ginger,green chilli paste saute well..
- Add cumin-coriander powder and red chilli Powder.
- Saute adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the cashew -raisins paste and saute well adding paneer and peas.
- Now add water and simmer.
- Add sugar and kasuri methi.
- Serve it with roti.
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.