Paneer paratha. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to make it furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as Punjabi dhabas (road side eateries).
Paneer paratha recipe for kids & toddlers – Paneer paratha is a delicious Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour, paneer aka Indian cottage cheese, spices and herbs. This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Paneer Paratha Recipe – whole wheat flat bread stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese and then shallow fried with oil. Food preparation Paneer paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Paneer paratha
- Give for For dough.
- You need 2 cup – Wheat flour.
- Need – Salt as per taste.
- Provide – For stuffing.
- Need 1 cup for Paneer (grated).
- Prepare 1 for Onion (chopped).
- Prepare Green chilli (chopped).
- Provide of Coriander leaves few.
- Give 1 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Require of Oil for frying.
If the paneer paratha is not interesting enough on its own, then try making it more interesting by The secret to this paratha is definitely the paneer, which is more commonly known in the West as cottage. Paneer Paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from punjab. its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as punjabi dhabas. Paneer paratha recipe- one of the most popular paratha recipes from Punjab. Dhaba style stuffed paneer paratha that is rustic, filling, wholesome and oh so delicious!
Paneer paratha making process
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt and knead a soft dough.. cover and keep on rest for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients mentioned in a stuffing portion and mix it.
- Take a ball size amount from a dough and roll it.
- One of the rolled dough circle placed the stuffing in center and keep inch empty from sides..
- Seal tha edges, now slowly roll it like a chapati.
- Now place paratha on a tawa when it's turn golden from one side flip it and apply oil.
- Toast from both the sides and serve hot.
Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese. It is a filling and healthy dish usually served with raitha or curd or pickl. Paneer Paratha, a very scrumptious Indian bread variety. Paneer Paratha is another variety of Paratha where the Indian Bread are stuffed with crumbled paneer (Cottage cheese). Step by step Paneer Paratha recipe.