Pink pedas/milk fudge. Kesar and Cardamon Peda (Indian Milk Fudge) is a Saffron infused milk sweet. Doodh peda recipe with step by step photos. This peda recipe made with khoya or mawa is one of the popular Indian sweets.
Now add the milk powder and condensed milk and mix them all gently. Making doodh pedas the traditional way involves a loooooot of stirring and if using low fat milk the final product is usually mediocre. Quick and easy recipe to make Doodh Peda (Indian milk fudge) in the microwave. Cooking Pink pedas/milk fudge is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Pink pedas/milk fudge
- Require 30 grams for Butter.
- You need one tin Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups Milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cups of cashew nuts Powdered.
- It’s pinch for cardamom Powdered a.
- Require – Saffron for decoration.
- Need for Cashew nuts for decoration.
Perfect for impromptu guests or on busy festival days. Before you think this post is going to be all mushy and sugar coated, let me tell you that I will refrain from boring you to death with the story of our wedded life. Instead I will take you down a memory lane with the stories of my. In general, peda or milk fudge is a soft, cookie shaped Indian sweet usually prepared during festivals like Diwali and other special occasions.
Pink pedas/milk fudge start cooking
- Place butter in large/deep microwave bowl and melt it..
- To this melted butter add the condensed milk, milk powder and powdered nuts and mix well.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave for one min, thn checking and again heat- repeat around 4 times..
- The mix will thicken n resemble like idli batter..
- Add cardamom powder mix n let th mix cool down..
- Grease ur palms with butter generously and knead it well..
- Make balls or any shape of ur choice and decorate with saffron n nuts..
Peda comes in so many different flavors depending on the key ingredient added to it. finally, instant kesar milk peda is ready to serve or refrigerate in a air tight container to store for a week. adding, saffron milk is completely optional. however enhances the flavour. finally, instant kesar milk peda can also be garnished with cashews or almonds. Kesar Peda is a gloriously popular Indian Dessert that is infused with Saffron. When the festive bells ring in the air, making a platter filled with Mithai ( Sweets) is a tradition. How to make Milk Peda Recipe. Step by step process to make doodh pedas.