Besan Sooji Vegetable Cheela.
Cooking Besan Sooji Vegetable Cheela is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Besan Sooji Vegetable Cheela
- Require 1 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Give 1-2 tbsp for Semolina (sooji).
- You need 1 cup chopped veggies (capsicum, tomato, onion, cabbage).
- Provide 1-2 tsp for ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – cumin seeds.
- It’s 1-2 green chili, chopped.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- Give 1 pinch for turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp – Red chili powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- Give leaves – Coriender.
- Give of Oil for roasting.
- Prepare Water for batter.
Besan Sooji Vegetable Cheela step by step
- In a bowl combine sooji & besan add chopped vegetables..
- Add green chilli, coriander leaves, carom seeds, cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt add water and make a medium batter mix well..
- Rest batter for 15 to 20 minutes if the batter is thick after resting add water and adjust consistency..
- Heat a tawa Grease oil pour a paddle full of batter and make round cheela..
- Flip and apply oil on both sides roast until golden and crisp serve with tomato ketchup & curd..