Prawn malai curry. Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. This delicious, mild curry is so easy to make.
If you love seafood then this delightful recipe is for you. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and. The prawns are cooked in a thick coconut milk gravy with whole spices for a strong, flavorful dish. Cooking Prawn malai curry is a fun point, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Prawn malai curry
- Require 300 grams – prawn washed and marinate d1 onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- You need 1 for tomato pureed.
- Need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 pod green cardamom.
- Require 1 – clove.
- Provide 1 for " cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 teaspoon for jeera seeds.
- You need To taste for salt and sugar.
- Require As needed – oil and ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon for garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 cup – Coconut milk.
Ingredients of Chingri Malai Curry Recipe: Flavoured with a host of delectable spices such as cumin, chilli, turmeric and garam masala, this prawn curry will be the ultimate winner on your dinner table.. Prawn Malai Curry and get all the details like Ingredients, Cooking Method of Prawn Malai Curry prawns, coconut milk, and select spices, the prawn Malai curry is relished during weddings, special. Ingredients for Chingri Malai Curry Recipe. Prawn Malai Curry goes very well with rice.
Prawn malai curry making process
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds bay leaf and whole garam masala,allow them to crackle.
- Add the prawns shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it and cook till the fish gets soft and moist.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add Coconut milk and boil.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Sprinkle ghee and serve hot with plain rice.
Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Malai Curry by following this easy recipe. Today we will learn how to make prawn malai recipe – a delicious curry made with prawns and cream. Usually, prawns are available fried and salted but this recipe would allow you to enjoy prawn in spicy. The Bengali prawn curry 'Chingri Malai' uses prawns with coconut to make a truly sumptuous dish. Although 'malai' in hindi means cream the influences of this dish are known to have come from.