Bottle gourd and chana Dal ke cutlets. Lauki chana dal recipe with step by step photos – a tasty and healthy gravy recipe made with bottle gourd (opo squash) and bengal gram (chana dal or split This Punjabi lauki chana dal curry is an easy and quick recipe and goes very well with roti or phulkas. This recipe is made quite often at home. The inherent flavors of lauki / bottle gourd and the chana dal stands out in this Lauki Chana Dal with all the other spices playing the role of extras, just enhancing the flavor when needed but not overpowering the stars of this dish.
Saute add the drained soaked chana dal, bottle gourd. Punjabi Lauki chana dal, a healthy and nutritious combination of lentil and vegetable seasoned with aromatic Indian spices. Chana Dal with Lauki is an excellent combination of lentil and vegetable. Cooking Bottle gourd and chana Dal ke cutlets is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 16 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Bottle gourd and chana Dal ke cutlets
- Prepare of bottle gourd.
- It’s of chana dal soaked.
- Need for bread crumbs.
- Need for Green chilli chopped.
- Require of ginger chopped.
- You need – salt.
- Prepare for turmeric powder.
- Need garam masala.
- Require for dry coriander powder.
- Give – amchur(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare for bay leaves.
- It’s chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s for kasuri methi.
- Give for Oil to shallow fry.
- Need for lemon juice.
- Give – onion rings for garnish.
Split yellow chickpea lentils or Chana dal when cooked with boiled bottle gourd makes it a nutritional. Add the chana dal, bottle gourd, salt, and one cup of water (adjust as needed to desired gravy thickness; bottle guard varies in moisture content). Cook the chana dal until soft. Turn off the heat and add the mango powder, garam masala, and cilantro.
Bottle gourd and chana Dal ke cutlets instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients. Chop the bottle gourd..
- Cook both the dal and bottle gourd with bay leaves till soft… Stir it properly. Mash.
- Mix all spices, bread crumbs.. Methi with mashed batter.. Add lemon juice. Make like a dough..
- Now make shape of cutlets with this dough. Now shallow fry all cutlets on nonstick pan..
- Now healthy cutlets are ready to serve with chutney and sauce and onion rings..
Chana Dal Cutlets with Yoghurt and Garlic Masala Pickle. This is a re-worked version of a simple old recipe that needed some touch ups. These cutlets can also be made into burgers and are delicious eaten with a squeeze of lemon juice, plus a dollop or seven of vegan yoghurt and some garlic pickle. Bottle gourd curry, lauki sabzi or dudhi sabji is something I that make more with bottle gourd other than the dal. This lauki sabzi is very easy, simple and made with minimal ingredients and it goes well with roti, paratha or with dal-rice, rasam-rice etc.