Leftover dal paratha with aloo sabji and dahi. How to make leftover dal & Sabji paratha and also known as missi roti. Leftover dal paratha recipe With step by step photos – these chana dal methi parathas are made with chana dal and freshly chopped methi (fenugreek) This chana dal methi paratha recipe is different from the Gujarati version of methi thepla. It does not even taste like theplas.
Composition for Leftover dal paratha with aloo sabji and dahi
- Need 1.5 cup wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup – gram flour.
- Need 2 of green chilli.
- Give 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 Inch for grated ginger.
- Provide Pinch asafoetida.
- Provide 1 / 2 tsp carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- You need – refind Oil.
Leftover dal paratha is the QUICK breakfast or brunch recipe that is served with plain yogurt or raita or pickle. It is made from leftover dal. There are many days, I have leftover dal sitting in my fridge and not in mood to reheat and finish with rice. So that time I do make this dal paratha and we both enjoys it.
Leftover dal paratha with aloo sabji and dahi process
- Take wheat flour, gram flour, green chilli, Coriander leaves, Ginger, asafoetida, carom seedsp Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, Coriander Powder, Salt in a big bowl. Mix them well.Add leftover dal mix it and knead a soft dough..
- Now Pinch a ball sized dough and dust with wheat flour.now on a hot tawa place, the round shape paratha and cook for a minute..
- When the base is partly cooked, flip the paratha also, spread refind oil and press slightly both the sides.flip again once or twice till both the sides are cooked properly..
- Serve leftover dal paratha with aloo sabji and dahi. Enjoy!.
Leftover dal is much more versatile than you might at first think. Thanks to its consistency, it can become a great way to pack other dishes and recipes with all that spicy lentil goodness. Heat on a grill or skillet with a little oil or ghee. Can't think of a better…» Dal Paratha is one of the famous Indian Breakfast / Nasta Recipes. Made of Cooked Arhar Dal kneaded with Onion, Fresh Coriander and Methi.