2 Cheese Bread Pie.
Cooking 2 Cheese Bread Pie is a fun point, in addition it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 26 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of 2 Cheese Bread Pie
- You need of sauce For White.
- It’s 500 – 750 ml of Milk -.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Flour – heaped.
- Prepare of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s of Meat (chichken/ beef) – cooked and shredded.
- It’s as required of / ButterOlive oil -.
- It’s 1 nos of Oninon – finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 – 3 tsps of Ginger garlic paste -.
- It’s 2 nos of Carrot – finely chopped.
- Prepare of Beans – finely chopped.
- You need of Potatoes – cut as cubes (half boiled with salt).
- It’s 1 nos of Bell pepper capsicum / – julienned.
- You need of Mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 2 – 3 tbsps of Worcestershire sauce -.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Tomato paste -.
- It’s to taste of Pepper powder -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt -.
- It’s of Basil Dried.
- Prepare of Thyme Dried.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese – grated.
- Prepare of Bread Slices.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese . – grated.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
2 Cheese Bread Pie instructions
- To prepare the white sauce, boil the milk, keeping away half cup. In that half cup mix the flour well and add this mixture to the boiling milk. Reduce the flame, add butter, salt, pepper and keep on low flame stirring occasionally, till this mixture thickens. Keep it aside..
- To make filling – saute the onions in butter/olive oil. (Prefer butter!) Saute well. Add ginger garlic paste. Add the vegetables one by one and saute well. Keep lid on and cook on low til veg are almost cooked. (for about 10 minutes).
- Add the cooked chicken (chicken can be cooked with spices/seasoning of your choice. I added salt, pepper, dash of turmeric and garlic powder.) Mix well. Add tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce and mix well..
- Add the herbs and Parmesan cheese. Remove from fire..
- Take a deep baking dish.pour some white sauce and lay the bread slices over them. Next put the filling. Grated cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese. Pour white sauce over these covering the filling. Place bread slices again and repeat the next layer. On the top layer but less on white sauce, more cheese and sprinkle bread crumbs..
- Bake at 180 degrees in a pre heated oven for 15 minutes or till cheese melts..
- If your white sauce becomes too thick upon standing, you may add little boiling milk and mix well to loosen it up. * Pour white sauce generously in the layers if you like really moist pie.(which is tastier too!) * Worcestershire sauce works best when paired with beef – you may also use soya sauce/green chilli sauce or Even tomato ketchup For a spicy version add jalapenos or crushed red chilli flakes..