Mutton Trotter Curry (Payaa). Enjoy the delicious Mutton Paya Curry Recipe(Mutton Trotters) by Ek Indian Ghar. We love having it with Naan and Rice. Try it out and let us know your feedback.
Mutton Paya – an exotic runny, soupy curry made with goat trotters & few special spices. The juicy marrow & the cartilaginous joints of the goat trotters makes this Paya curry totally out of the world. This Instant Pot Mutton Paya curry is easy, delicious & tastes best with steaming white rice or Naan. Food preparation Mutton Trotter Curry (Payaa) is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 32 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Mutton Trotter Curry (Payaa)
- Need 12 pieces of Mutton Trotter.
- Need 1 piece for bone nalii.
- You need for For Yakhni.
- It’s 1 of oinon chopped.
- Give 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Give 3 tbsp of Garlic cloves.
- Give 1 piece for ginger.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 for black cardamom.
- Provide 4 green cardamom.
- You need 1 of small nutmeg piece.
- Need 1 of bay leave.
- Need 1 – Mace piece.
- Require 1 of star anise.
- Need 8-10 for black pepper.
- You need of For Curry.
- Provide 1 for oinon paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Garlic paste.
- Require 2 tomato paste.
- Require 1/2 cup for yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- Require 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Need 1 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide for Garnishing.
- Provide Green chilli chopped.
- Require Green coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Lemon.
- Provide for Fried oinon as required.
Mutton Paya Curry Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Boil black gram with little ginger garlic. Mutton Paya is going to blow your mind and your taste buds! A bit lengthy post, if you don't have time, please scroll down to the recipe.
Mutton Trotter Curry (Payaa) making process
- Clean and scrub the mutton Trotter with whole wheat husk, leave it on the trotter for 5 minutes and then rinse well..
- Now put the trotter in the pressure cooker add hot water as required..
- Now add all the above garam masala, oinon, ginger and Garlic. Now cook the mutton Trotter in half an hour in pressure cooker..
- Heat the oil in an other pan add oinon paste and fry till light brown.then add ginger garlic paste, tomato paste and fry till light brown..
- Add all dry ingredients and Mix well then add yoghurt and cook till the oil comes up..
- Add the trotter and mix well..
- Stain the trotter yakhni and add in pan..
- Cook the curry until you get the desired consistency of the Gravy. Add the nalii..
- Garnish the green coriander leaves, green chilli chopped,fried oinon and lemon..
- Serve hot with naan. You can see the nalii is floating in the curry..
Well, Paya is a heavy stew created from trotters/ feet of goat or lamb, bones from the leg with rich gelatin marrow covered with meat. A fairly simple curry that depends on onions, goat trotters and long cooking time to yield a complex, rich and deeply flavourful curry. If you are used to cooking Indian food, you will have all of these ingredients and a pressure cooker in your kitchen and cooking this will be more than worth the effort. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy.