Dry egg potato masala. Egg masala recipe to pair with biryani, chapathi, pulao. Learn to make Indian egg masala gravy with step by step photos. Egg masala gravy is a Indian dish made with boiled eggs, onions, tomatoes, whole spices & spice powders.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Rinse and dry the curry leaves in. Aloo masala is a nice compliment for any kind of dosa. Cooking Dry egg potato masala is a fun point, moreover it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Dry egg potato masala
- You need 4 – boiled eggs.
- Give 4 of boiled potato pieces.
- Prepare To taste for salt.
- It’s 1 tomato.
- Need 1/3" ginger.
- Provide 12 – garlic cloves.
- Require 1 big onion.
- Require 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 for dry red chillies.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Require 2 cardamoms.
- Require 2/3 " cinnamon.
- Require 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp for turneric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 3.5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Need 1/3 tsp of sugar.
The Aloo Masala can be rolled in the dosa or served as a side dish. Peel and chop the potatoes in small pieces. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium high. Test the heat by adding one cumin seed to the oil.
Dry egg potato masala instructions
- Add oil to pan and let it hot. Add little bit salt, turmeric,red chilli powder to potato and eggs. Fry eggs for few seconds and fry potato nicely. Keep aside..
- Add bay leaves, dry red chilli cardamom, cinnamon. Saute for few seconds. Make paste of onion, tomato, chillies, ginger, garlic and add to the pan. Add salt, turmeric,red chilli powder, coriander powder. Cook until oil comes out..
- Add potato and eggs. Cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup of water. Let it dry..
Egg Masala Dry is a quick and healthy meal! Had lot of eggs back home so tried this dish. I wasn't in a mood to make something heavy and complicated. At the same time I wanted to make something delicious and yummy. So I just came up with this instant tasty version called Egg Masala Dry!