Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe.
Cooking Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe
- Need 4 of eggs hard boiled cut into 2 pieces.
- It’s 2 big onions finely chopped.
- Give 1 for big tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of full ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of gram flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste – salt.
- Give as needed chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe instructions
- Heat oil in a kadai add cumin seeds once they splutter well add chopped onions fry until golden.
- Add red chilli salt turmeric coriander garam masala and gramflour fry for a minute add ginger garlic sautey another 1 minute add chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium flame until tomatoes are soft add water as gravy required bring to a boil add eggs upside down cover lid and simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then flip the eggs garnish with coriander leaves cook on other side too for 2 minutes then serve….