Food preparation Lachcha Parathas is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 5 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Lachcha Parathas
- Need 3 Cups for Aata or Wheat Flour.
- Need 1 tsp for Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp – Oil or Ghee.
- It’s as needed – Water.
- Need 1/2 cup – Ghee.
Lachcha Parathas making
- Knead a smooth dough out of all the ingredients mentioned except the last one. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes. Divide the dough into 16 equal sized balls. Roll a medium disc or a Roti at first. Apply Ghee all over it. Make longitudinal cuts as shown in the pic. Do not do it all the way down. Leave some space on both the sides..
- Roll it all over till the end and make a small ball. Press it a little to secure the ends properly. Now roll out a medium round Paratha. Cook it on a low heat applying a generous amount of Ghee on both the sides. Flip over and cook well on both the sides until golden brown and done..
- Do the same for all the Parathas. Enjoy with your favourite gravy to go along with them. Flaky and crisp Parathas are a great treat to the tastebuds. Happy Cooking Everyone!.