Mini Moglai Paratha.
Cooking Mini Moglai Paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Mini Moglai Paratha
- Need 2 cup for atta (wheat flour)for dough.
- Require 2 – eggs.
- Need 1 big onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp for minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – bread crumbs.
- Give 1 tsp – black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp sugar.
- Require 1 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- Require 9-10 – broken peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp for Coriander leaves.
- Provide As needed Refined oil for frying.
- Require As needed Water for making dough.
Mini Moglai Paratha making
- First make dough. Combine flour, salt, sugar and little oil together. Give a mix and put water little by little and knead it. We need semi soft, stretchy dough so that we can able to roll out thin.After kneading it well, smear little oil on the surface of the dough and cover with samp cloth to prevent drying out the surface. Keep it in rest for 15-20 mins..
- Now for inner stuffing in a bowl, put chopped onion,minced garlic, eggs, green chilies,haldi powder, breadcrumbs, peanuts, black pepper powder,salt and coriander leaves (optional).Beat well and it's ready..
- After resting the dough knead it again and take a big ball out of this dough.Ball should be little bigger than daily roti/paratha. Roll with the help of some flour or oil as comfortable. Try to give big roti shape..
- Put the egg mixture as stuffing in the middle of the paratha and fold in opposite directions and seal all the ends with little pressure by fingers. Try to give a rectangular shape. Be careful that no stuffing comes out..
- Heat sufficient oil for deep frying in a kadai and very carefully put each paratha into the oil. Try to fry one piece at a time. Gas flame should be medium so that it gets cooked from inside and outer portion don't gets burn. Fry till it becomes golden brown..
- Serve it with dum aloo and sauce. Vegetarians can replace eggs with paneer..