Red Velvet Brownies.
Food preparation Red Velvet Brownies is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Red Velvet Brownies
- Give 1-1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Give 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar.
- Provide 1-1/2 cups – Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 – Large Eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 oz Red Food coloring (optional) n.
- Provide 4 teaspoon for Pure Vanilla extract.
- Give 2-1/2 cups for all-purpose flour.
- Provide 6 teaspoon – unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – salt.
Red Velvet Brownies process
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Butter and flour an 9 X 13 clear glass baking pan.
- In a small bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then stir in food coloring (if not using food coloring add 4 tablespoons water or milk) add vanilla, mix until fully incorporated..
- Mix flour, cocoa and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add in the flour mixture, being very careful not to over mix. Mix until the color is fully incorporated. Mix (DO NOT OVER MIX) the batter. The batter will be very thick.
- Remove the bowl from mixer stir up the batter with a rubber spatula once or twice just to ensure all of the flour has incorporated from the sides and there isn't anything stuck on the bottom of the bowl. You'll want one uniform color (red) batter Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake 30 -40 minutes for a thin crust on top and gooey underneath Set aside to cool, cut into bars and serve..