Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast.
Food preparation Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 14 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- Prepare 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..