Thai Chicken Fried Rice #nonindian. Traditionally, Thai Fried Rice is not made with soy sauce. Purists will tell you that if you use soy sauce, it becomes Chinese Fried Rice. My favourite way to serve it at home is with Chicken Satay and Thai Fish Cakes.
The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. Food preparation Thai Chicken Fried Rice #nonindian is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Fried Rice #nonindian
- Prepare 250 gms of chicken thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 6-8 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10-12 of bird eye chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sou sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of big onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of basil leaves.
- It’s of Fried eggs.
It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture. This Classic Thai Chicken Fried Rice Is Simple Yet Tasty. All Reviews for Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. Thai chicken fried rice is such a fulfilling dish.
Thai Chicken Fried Rice #nonindian start cooking
- Boil rice with oil & salt. Strain & keep aside.
- Marinate thinly sliced chicken in 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce & pepper & set aside..
- In a mortar pestle pound garlic, bird eye chilli & a pinch of salt into a rough paste & keep aside..
- In a bowl make stir fry sauce. Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce & sugar. Mix & keep aside..
- Deep fry eggs & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add onions & cook for a minute. Add garlic & chill paste & cook for a minute. Add marinated chicken & stir fry till chicken is well cooked. Add sauce mix & mix well. Add salt, pepper & rice & mix all well. Lastly add basil leaves & give it a mix. Remove from heat. To serve divide rice among serving plates. Serve with crispy fried egg, lime slice & sliced cucumber on the side..
It is yummy, healthy and colorful. The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred rice with a tangy flavor of herbs and red curry, and the crispy pepper and cucumber, all coming together on one plate. This dish is loosely based on Thailand's ubiquitous fried rice dish, kao pad. Usually some kind of animal protein accompanies the rice — squid, crabmeat, ham, chicken, whatever the cook has on hand. Watch as Rose prepares and cooks classic Thai Chicken Fried Rice.