Masala Egg Curry.
Cooking Masala Egg Curry is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Masala Egg Curry
- Provide 4 for boiled eggs.
- Require 1 – boiled potato diced.
- You need 2 – onions paste.
- Need 1 tomato diced.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon for garam masala powder.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon for cumin powder.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- Provide 4-5 for green chillies.
- Provide 1 cup for oil.
Masala Egg Curry making
- Take a pan in the gas, add oil, then add onion paste & stir..
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt in it. Now mix the powder spices in small amount of water & pour this mixture in the gravy..
- Now add boiled eggs, potatoes, tomatoes then stir & cook for some time. Now add the green chillies in it & remove from heat source. And your easy, yummy Masala Egg Curry is ready to serve!.