Aloo masala Sandwich. Aloo Masala Sandwich Toast or Aloo grilled sandwich is easy sandwich recipe a bit long in making but it's totally worth all the time spend for preparing masala or filling and we can also use the same. Sandwich is considered as a very popular snack in all over the world. But they are totally different in texture or tastewise in different places.
Aloo masala is a nice compliment for any kind of dosa. Amrit says A tasty aloo and green peas masala packed between slices of bread lined with tongue-tickling chutney, the bombay You could add cheese to the masala toast to make a cheese masala toast sandwich. If you don't have a sandwich maker, heat a tawa on medium heat, place the assembled sandwich and press down with a spatula. Food preparation Aloo masala Sandwich is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Aloo masala Sandwich
- Prepare 2 for mashed potatoes.
- Give 1 – finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 finely chopped green chilli.
- Require 1 – carrot.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for cumin powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Require 6 of bread slices.
- Provide 2 of cheese slices.
- Require As needed for Butter for toast.
- Provide 4 tsp of Cornflour.
- Give as needed for oil.
Aloo sandwich I potato sandwich I aloo masala sandwich I eggless & without oven. This recipe is for the Bombay Masala Toast Sandwich. Here the Masala is made from boiled and mashed potatoes, which are Ingredients used in Masala Grilled Sandwich – Potato Masala. This desi style grilled masala sandwich tastes lipsmacking and can be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Aloo masala Sandwich step by step
- Boil the potatoes and mash it well..
- Take 6 bread slices and cut the edges..
- Add the onions and carrot and mix it with the mashed potatoes. ?.
- Add the spices to the mixture and mix it thoroughly..
- Take a dosa tawa and add a little butter. Toast a slice and add cheese on top of it. Now add the masala on top of cheese and put another slice on top of masala. Again put some butter on the top slice. Spread it well. Press it firmly. Now once the colour changes, take it out. Keep the flame in low..
- Enjoy your sandwich with tomato ketchup. Try it out and leave the comments. Thank you..
Grilled sandwiches are one of the best quick snacks that are filling and nutritious. Wash and pressure cook potato for one to two whistle in low flame. Once its cooked, Peel the skin and mash it well. To the mashed potato, add chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, fennel seeds powder. I really love aloo masala – it's one of my most favourite curries in the whole wide world.