Sattu ka paratha. Sattu Ka Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Sattu Ka Paratha (absolutely delicious This Sattu Ka Paratha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Try this Sattu Ka Paratha, which is made with roasted chana dal powder, wheat flour, thymol seeds and dry mango powder. Sattu ka Paratha Recipe is made with roasted Chana dal.
Hello, today I'm going to show you how to make Sattu Ka Paratha In Hindi – How To Make Sattu Paratha – Breakfast Recipes Indian. it's mainly Bihar's. Sattu ka paratha is truly banaras ka khana. Sattu is a flour of roasted gram and it is available in This paratha is a tasty and healthy food when served with tomato salsa or baingan ks bharta , or baingan. Cooking Sattu ka paratha is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Sattu ka paratha
- Give 1 cup for -wheat flour.
- Give 1/2 cup for sattu.
- Need 2 tbsp mustard oil.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- Require 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Give 1 onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of -green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp for -corriender leaves chopped.
- Provide for Oil or ghee as required.
- Give – Water as required.
Sattu Ka Paratha is one of the most delicious dish made from the sattu. It is spicey, digestive, nutritious and wholesome meal. Sattu Ka Paratha is different from all other paratha. Sattu ka paratha in a flatbread made of the sattu flour mix; it is a delectable dish popular in Bihar, India, partially due to the wide range of preparations methods available to it, and partially because of.
Sattu ka paratha step by step
- In a bowl add wheat flour and a pinch of salt and knead a soft dough with the help of sufficient water. Cover and keep aside. For stuffing In an another bowl add sattu,1/2 tsp Salt,red chilli powder,chopped onion,chopped green chilli,chopped Corriender leaves and mustard oil.mix everything well..
- Make medium sized ball from the prepared dough of wheat flour and make a round shape poori..
- Fill with 2 tsp of sattu mixture. Cover and seal the edges carefully with your fingertips..
- Make round shape parantha with the help of rolling pin dusting with some flour..
- Heat a tawa on medium heat. Add prepared parantha on tawa and cook. When the bottom side is slightly cooked flip the parantha and apply oil or ghee on cooked side..
- Flip the parantha the second time and apply oil in this side.cook both the sides with the help of spatula or spoon.cook both the sides till the golden brown spots appears.Make all paratha like this. Off the flame and serve hot sattu ka paratha with tomato ketchup or curd..
Sattu paratha recipe with step by step photos. Healthy and tasty Indian flat bread stuffed spiced roasted chickpea Sattu paratha is a filling and healthy Indian breakfast that you can prepare easily. Sattu Paratha is a type of Indian bread relished popularly by vegetarians in Bihar region. Sattu is very rich in mineral, protein, fiber so also good for diabetic and heart patients. A healthy drink – sattu ka.