Simplest Egg Curry North Indian.
Food preparation Simplest Egg Curry North Indian is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Simplest Egg Curry North Indian
- Require 4-5 of eggs.
- Need 2 for potatoes.
- It’s 3 tsp of oil.
- Need 200 ml for water.
- It’s 2 tsp for garam Masala powder.
- Require 2 for onions chopped or fine paste.
- Need 2 – tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Require 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves.
- Give 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Need 2 of green chillies (slitted).
Simplest Egg Curry North Indian process
- As it is easy dish, can have variants and versions, you can avoid adding something.
- Boil egg and peeled potatoes together with a pinch of salt (done use cooker just use simple steel pot with a lid.
- After eggs are and potatoes are boiled, out eggs in cold water and peel them carefully without breaking.. / you can cut them in half if you wish to make more simpler version.
- Give a sharp small cut, not deep on eggs – so that it can be fried easily and Masala can go inside..
- Sprinkle turmeric, red chilli powder and salt on eggs and potatoes, rub the masalas gently for 1 minutes use some water so that masal stick to eggs and potatoes. Keep them aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large deep wok, pour mustard oil (preferably) or use any cooking oil, heat it on medium flame.
- Slide eggs and potatoes one by one gently and carefully, fry them by stirring continually.. it can be shallow dey / deep fry, fry them till they are light golden.
- Take eggs and potatoes out in a plate and keep aside.
- In same wok and in same oil, out chopped garlic, ginger fry for one minute and add onion paste fry for 2 minutes and add ginger garlic paste and keep frying / stir with spatula and all the spices one by one like turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, 2 slitted green chillies.. fry till oil separates from spices add spoon of water in between if spices and onion paste is sticking..
- In a separate bowl curd add garam Masala, red chilli powder, degi mirch, one tsp of mustard oil.. mix everything and the add it in wok.
- Add water, salt bring to 1st boil on medium high flame, then add fried eggs and potatoes. Cover the wok with a lid and simmer the curry for 5 minutes on low medium flame. Garnish with fresh parsley/ coriander..
- There are no rules for this egg curry, you can avoid fry eggs, just use the plain boiled eggs.. cut it in half.. use of potatoes is also choice..