Beetroot paratha. Beetroot Paratha Recipe – This is the stuffed version where stuffing mixture is made from grated Beetroot Paratha Recipe. Beetroot paratha recipe – Healthy & colorful beetroot paratha for toddlers and kids. These make a great Breakfast and also go well in the lunch box..beetroot paratha recipe. it includes recipes like malabar paratha, aloo paratha, gobi paratha, paneer paratha, aloo gobi paratha, mooli paratha and palak paratha. in addition, i request you to. .paratha recipes are very common in many indian households and are made for various purposes needs of a region. one such healthy paratha recipe is beetroot paratha known for its flavour, taste.
Beetroot paratha is a delicious way to add healthy beetroot to your kids' diet. You don't need any stuffing, as the grated beetroot is directly added into the flour. A super healthy and delicious Beetroot Paratha Recipe is easy to make and is perfect for your kid's lunch. Cooking Beetroot paratha is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Beetroot paratha
- Require 1 of and 1/2 cup grated beetroot.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of + 2 teaspoon oil.
- Require 1 teaspoon – cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- Give 6-7 crushed garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 for chopped spring onion.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Give 1 tablespoon – red chili powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – garam masala powder.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon – chopped coriander leaves.
- Need 1 tablespoon for chopped spring onion leaves.
- Provide 1 cup wheat flour or as required.
- Prepare – Oil for frying.
This paratha is very easy to make. Beetroot Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Like beetroot cutlet, beetroot bonda, beetroot paratha and so on.
Beetroot paratha making process
- In a pan heat oil. Add cumin seeds. Add sesame seeds. Add chopped spring onion white part and crushed garlic. Saute for sometimes. Then add grated beetroot. Cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Add red chili powder, garam masala powder and amchur powder. Combine well. Add chopped spring onion leaves and coriander leaves. Mix well. Switch off the flame. Allow it to cool down for sometimes..
- In a mixing plate or bowl take wheat flour. Add salt and oil. Mix well. Add beetroot mixture and combine well. Knead soft dough by adding required water gradually. Rest for 15 minutes..
- Make equal size balls from dough. Roll out paratha by dusting flour. Cook both sides with oil or butter on tawa till golden spots appears. Beetroot paratha is ready to serve. Enjoy with curd, achaar or tea..
As per me, all these food should This beetroot paratha seems very basic and flexible because it is. I have used garam masala and. Beetroot Paratha Recipe, How To Make Beetroot Paratha Beetroot paratha is a healthy breakfast recipe which is loaded with full of nutrients and good for health too…We all love to. Beetroot and Sesame Paratha /Roti Main Ingredient: Beetroot and sesame seed.