Andhra style veg fried rice.
Cooking Andhra style veg fried rice is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 15 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Andhra style veg fried rice
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati.
- You need 4 cups of Water for boiling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of urad daal.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 of onion cut into sliced.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomato cut into sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
Andhra style veg fried rice instructions
- Wash the rice and soak it in water for 20 mint. Then boil 4 cups of water after boiling, when the water starts boiling, put the soaked rice in boiling water and cook till it is soft then filter it in the strainer and allow the rice to cool completely..
- Heat oil in a woke. Then add mustard seeds and Curry leaves to it and crackled.add 2 tsp urad daal and fry Then add chopped garlic and fry it. add chopped sliced onions, chopped sliced green chillies and fry them..
- Add chopped tomatoes, add salt and red chilli powder, add haldi powder and fry the spices until it is mixed up to 5 to 6 minutes..
- Then add cool boiled rice in it.and mix very kindly.Mix with light hands until cooked 4-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.Tasty fried rice ready to serve.Enjoy immediately..