Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe.
Cooking Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 22 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe
- Give for Chicken boneless/ with bone.
- You need 3 – medium size onion.
- Provide 3 of Tomato.
- Require 5-6 – garlic cloves.
- Give 1 Inch – ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh chilled cream.
- Give – Dry masala- 1 Taj patta.
- Give 1 – cinnemon.
- It’s 2 – cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp for jeera.
- Require 1 big elachi.
- Prepare 1 tsp – kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Need 1 of green chilli.
- Need 3 tbsp for butter.
- Provide 10-12 of cashew nuts.
- You need Pinch – sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp for corrainder leaves.
- It’s Pinch – food colour.
- Give 1 cup for water.
- Provide 1 tbsp for tomato ketchup.
- It’s Pinch kasuri methi.
Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe process
- First boil chicken in pressure cooker upto 1 whistle. Off gas immediately. Once pressure cools down take all chicken pieces outside and keep aside..
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp butter add red chilli powder pinch food colour and saute all sides chicken take it in a bowl and keep aside..
- Take that same pan again add 2 tbsp butter dry garam masala and saute. Once it get fragnant add onion slice and saute add ginger garlic tomato cashew and saute in high flame and mix everything so that raw smel should go. Let it get cool for sometime.
- Take a mixer jar add all masala stuff and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp of butter add puree add red chilli powder corrainder powder turmeric powder garam masala powder salt mix everything and cook till oil releases. Add tomato ketchup up pinch kasuri methi Add water 1 cup. And cook till oil releases.
- Gravy should be thick and creamy so didn't not add more water. Add chicken and mix everything and cook. Keep flame in simmer and cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes..close the lid.
- Take it in a serving bowl garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream..
- I have served butter chicken with lachha paratha.. lachha paratha recipe will be shared in upcoming recipe….