Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha). dough. masala paratha recipe is one such flatbread which falls to the later where spices are mixed directly to the wheat dough. anyway, i would like to conclude with few tips, suggestions and variations for a perfect masala paratha recipe. firstly, in this recipe, i have added spices to the wheat dough, but. Spicy mango pickle with Gutli & masala with ajwain parantha is a flavour that still brings back fond memories. In this recipes I combine my fav school meal into a breakfast dish Achari Parantha.
This paratha is a combination of whole wheat flour and besan with a mix of delicious spices. Instant Mango Pickle is the best pickle to make at home as it is free of any type of preservative. A delectable mango pickle that is ready within minutes. Cooking Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha) is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha)
- Give 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup achar masala(mango pickle masala).
- It’s 1 tbsp. for Oil/ghee.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Need as required – Oil for frying.
Slice the raw mangoes into thin long strips or alternatively, grate the mangoes thickly. Achari Paratha (Pickle Paratha) – Roti, Naan, Bread, Paratha It was simply mind blowing! You will be grateful to Shireen Anwar for sharing this addictive recipe. Comments posted by users for Achari Paratha (Pickle Paratha) recipe Paratha Recipes.
Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha) steps
- Combine flour, salt, some oil and water together and knead dough in a simple way like chapati..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion. Spread 1 tbsp crushed pickle evenly and folds the edges tightly.Roll out the paratha into a flat disc using rolling pin and flour..
- Heat the tawa and place the paratha on hot tawa. Cook the paratha on medium flame.Grease with oil and roast it from both sides till to brown and crisp. Prepare more parathas in the same way. Serve achari paratha with curd and butter..
Avakaya recipe with step by step photos – mango avakaya or avakaya pickle is a spicy, robust pickle made with raw mangoes from the Andhra cuisine. We all love mango pickle don't we? You don't.hmm that's bad then this post is not for you. And of course everyone has their own way of making pickle. This pickle is tangy, spicy and goes well with roti, paratha, puri, khakra, upma, dal-chawal or just with anything.