Lauki Paratha thepla.
Food preparation Lauki Paratha thepla is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Lauki Paratha thepla
- Require 2 cup grated lauki(bottle gourd).
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup for gram flour.
- Need 1/4 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Require 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp for oil for dough.
- Prepare As needed Oil for paratha.
Lauki Paratha thepla steps
- Firstly, peel the skin of lauki and grate finely discarding the seed. Take 2cup of grated lauki in to a large bowl..
- Add wheat flour, gram flour, Ajwain, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala green chilli and cumin powder.mix well making sure all the spices are well combined..
- Knead the dough adding more wheat flour if required.knead for 5 minutes or until a soft dough is formed.Add oil and continue to knead well..
- Pinch a ball sized dough and dust with wheat flour.now on a hot tawa place, the triangle thepla and cook for a minute..
- When the base is partly cooked, flip the thepla.also, spread refind oil and press slightly both the sides.flip again once or twice till both the sides are cooked properly..
- Finally, serve lauki paratha(thepla) with raita and pickle..