Easy tray bake fajitas. These Easy Oven Fajitas are a simple "set it and forget it" way to get that smoky sweet flavor of traditional griddle fajitas. Oooh, these Easy Oven Fajitas are my new favorite thing!! I love fajitas, but have had a hard time replicating their smoky goodness at home.
This pork dish can be served with rice, bread, or tortillas. How to Cook Fajita Tray Bake. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired. Food preparation Easy tray bake fajitas is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 11 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Easy tray bake fajitas
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of peppers (any colour).
- Prepare 1 of big onion or 2 small ones (any colour).
- It’s 1 pack of fajita spice mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 of tortilla wraps.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Wedges.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
Whenever we get cravings for fajitas, these Baked Steak Fajitas are a go-to recipe. So easy to make, and the taco bowls make them really fun to serve up… Try our easy to follow tray bake chicken fajitas recipe. Lay chicken on tray and drizzle with half the oil. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat.
Easy tray bake fajitas start cooking
- Slice peppers and onions and cut chicken into strips. Put in a baking tray together with a bit of oil and a pack of fajita spice..
- Mix everything and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 225 degrees (check the chicken is cooked through)..
- Fill the tortilla wraps and fold them together (I squeezed a bit of lime over the chicken and added some cheese in the wraps before folding them). Enjoy!.
Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Spoon onto tortillas; fold or roll tortillas to serve. Tray bakes are quick, easy and just the thing for delicious afternoon tea, bake sales and school fetes. From lemon cubes to chocolate slices, serve up these tasty treats with a cup of tea and then pop the leftovers in an air tight container to keep enjoying for days to come. My Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are oven baked on one tray – meaning less hands-on time, less washing up, gorgeous roasted peppers and even tastier chicken!