Malvani Chicken Curry.
Cooking Malvani Chicken Curry is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 14 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Malvani Chicken Curry
- Provide 600 gm chicken.
- Provide 1 for fresh coconut (medium size).
- Provide 1 piece for dry coconut.
- Need 12 pieces – garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 10 – black pepper corns.
- Provide 7-8 – cloves.
- Prepare 3 onions.
- Prepare 4 tbsp for malvani masala/ red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp of haldi (Turmeric)powder.
- Give 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Need 1 tbsp for coriander powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp for chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp for oil.
Malvani Chicken Curry steps
- Rost the dry coconut directly on gas. It will get slightly black but dont worry. Keep turning and roast from all sides. Let it cool and cut into pieces and keep aside..
- Take 3/4 fresh coconut and cut into thin pieces and dry roast in a pan and keep aside..
- Take 1 tsp oil and roast garlic, ginger,black peppercorns, cloves,2 sliced onions till colour changes.Once done keep aside to cool..
- In a grinder add roasted dry coconut, roasted fresh coconut, onions, garlic, ginger, cloves, black peppercorns and add little water and make a smooth paste..
- In a kadai take 3 tbsp oil and add 1 chopped onion and saute till pinkish in colour. Add grinded masala and saute for 5 mins. Then add all dry masalas and saute well. Add chicken pieces and mix well.Cook for 5-7 mins..
- Then add water to make gravy.Cover and cook till chicken turns soft. Garnish with chopped coriander.Serve with Rice, Roti or Bhakri..