Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Cooking Matar paneer is a fun point, in addition it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Matar paneer
- Provide 300 gram of panter cut into cubes.
- Prepare 200 gram boiled green. peas.
- Need 4 teaspoon – kaju paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon onion paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Need 1 teaspoon for ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for coriander powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon for cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – garam masala.
- Require To taste – salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Traditionally, mattar paneer is a tomato based curry made with green peas and paneer, also known as farmer's cheese. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer making process
- Add butter in a pan on medium flame.
- Add onion ginger and garlic paste and fry for 10 min..
- Add all masala powder and saute for 5 min. Add salt and sugar. Add planner cubes and boiled green peas fry for a while..
- Add kaju paste and saute 2 or 3 min add hot water and allow to boil..
- Matar panter is ready to be served.
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.