Restaurant style matar paneer. matar paneer recipe, restaurant style matar paneer with step by step photo/video recipe. this exotic paneer while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for some reason matar paneer is an exception. hence, most of the time, i end up preparing matar paneer recipe in my home. also, the. How to make Matar Paneer Recipe – Restaurant Style Matar Paneer – Cottage Cheese & Peas Curry – Matar Paneer – Paneer Recipe – Indian Vegetarian Recipe. Flavorful and easy Indian Matar Paneer Recipe Restaurant Style.
Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along Matar Paneer is a dish from India, made more often in North Indian homes in dinner menu or even for lunch. You can have it with chapati or naan and. Cooking Restaurant style matar paneer is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 20 ingredients, you can begin cooking 15 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Restaurant style matar paneer
- Require 200 grams paneer (cottage cheese).
- Give 100 grams – matar (green peas).
- Need 1 onion sliced.
- It’s 2 for onions roughly chopped.
- Give 2 for tomatoes roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 for green chillies.
- You need 8-9 cloves – garlic.
- Require 1 inch – piece of Ginger.
- Give 2 for dried whole Red Chillies.
- Give 2 green cardamoms.
- Provide 5-6 tablespoons – mustard oil (you can take any oil).
- Require 1 teaspoon of jeera (cumin).
- Need 1,1 /2 teaspoon dhaniya powder (coriander powder).
- It’s 1 teaspoon – jeera powder (cumin powder).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of haldi powder (turmeric powder).
- Give 1 teaspoon for garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- It’s 1 teaspoon – sugar.
- Require for few drops of red food colour.
- Give to taste salt according.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. I am sharing today how to make creamy restaurant style matar paneer at home. Creamy Matar Paneer Recipe restaurant style made with roasted paneer. The creamy tomato sauce is made with fresh tomatoes and authentic spices.
Restaurant style matar paneer steps
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a Kadhai….
- When the oil is heated, add garlic, ginger,green and red chilli,cardamom and saute them for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now add roughly chopped onions and saute them them until they get golden brown…if you want you can also cover the lid of the kadai.
- Add the roughly chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes get soft and mushy.
- Now take the onion and tomato mixture in a bowl and keep make it cool down.
- When the tomato and onion mixture gets cooled, blend it and make a smooth paste.
- Now again heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in the kadai and add jeera and saute till it splutter.
- Add sliced onions after the jeera gets spluttered and saute till it becomes golden brown.
- Now add the tomatoes and onions paste and cook it for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins add powdered spices (dhaniya powder, jeera powder, haldi) and cook them till the paste and the spices mixture leaves the sides of the kadhaai (it will take about 5-7 mins on high flame).
- Now add 1/2 bowl water to it and cover the lid of kadhaai and cook it untill the gravy starts boiling.
- Once the gravy starts boiling add sugar, salt (according to your taste) and red food colour to it, mix it nicely.
- Then add paneer, matar and 1/2 bowl water to the gravy and cover the lid and cook on high flame for 10 mins till the gravy gets reduced to half.
- After 10 mins when the gravy gets thick, add garam masala powder and kasuri methi and cover the lid and cook for another 3-5 mins.
- Now your restaurant style matar paneer is ready…serve with pulao or naan/tandoori roti ??.
Matar paneer has peas whereas paneer makhani doesn't have any. Add paneer cubes and salt to taste into the gravy, mix it properly. Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves. Restaurant style matar paneer is ready to serve. Though matar paneer is a routinely made dish, but we can also make it on special occasions.