Chana dal Paratha. Chana dal paratha recipe with step by step photos – one more popular paratha made in Punjabi I have already shared one Chana dal methi paratha where the dough is kneaded with leftover chana. This Chana Dal Paratha has a unique texture and rich flavour, which is a class apart from the rest. Chana Dal Paratha Recipe, Channa Daal Paratha Recipe, Bikaner Parata Recepie video in Hindi "Indian Recipe" Indian Cooking.
Chana dal recipe – Delicious, spicy and healthy chana dal that goes well with rice or roti. Bengal gram or split skinned chickpeas are known as chana dal in Indian language. Chana dal parata or dal paratha taste amazing and healthy. Cooking Chana dal Paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Chana dal Paratha
- It’s – For dough.
- Need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Require 1 tablespoon for oil.
- Need 1 pinch hing/asafoetida.
- Need To taste – Salt.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- Need For stuffing.
- It’s 1 cup – soaked chana dal.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon for Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch hing/ asafoetida.
- Prepare To taste for Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for red chilli powder.
- You need As needed – Oil.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1-2 for chopped green chilli.
This paratha is super easy to make and is very nutritious. You can serve it with some plain yogurt and pickle. This is a protein rich paratha and. Chana Dal Paratha is a delicious Rajasthani Paratha recipe made with combination of flours, bengal gram and spices.
Chana dal Paratha how to cook
- Take whole wheat flour in a mixing bowl. Then add oil+salt +hing+water as required and knead a soft and smooth dough cover it and rest for 30minutes. Surface.
- For stuffing—– soak chana dal in warm water for 2-3 hours. Heat oil in a pan add Cumin seeds +hing+ chopped green chilli +Ginger paste +soaked chana dal +1/2 cup water mix well and cover with a lid. Lightly steam the dal till cooked.cool it at room temperature. Then mash the cooked chana dal with the help of a masher..
- Now cut the dough into equal portions. Take a portion and flatten it with your fingers now place the stuffing on the dough bring the edges of the dough together and join them at the center.press and flatten it..
- Dust and roll it gently to make 6inches circle. Place it on hot tawa and cook it over medium flame. Spread oil over the m,l surface and cook for approx 15-20 second.repeat flip,press, cook process until golden brown spots appear on both the sides..
- Serve it with mango pickle, curd..
It is the most flavorful and tasty paratha which is great to serve with raita or chutney. Chana Dal Paratha is stuffed delicious Indian flat bread that is nutritious and a wholesome meal generally served with raita or plain yoghurt. Chana dal paratha is popular traditional North Indian dish. Chana Dal Paratha Video Recipe – Cooking Videos in Urdu. چنا دال پراٹھا کی ویڈیو ترکیب۔ کھانا پکانے کی ویڈیو تراکیب. One of the famous desi paratha recipes is chana dal paratha recipe which is not only easy to make but also comes as a wonderful option for evening teatime.