Masala lachha paratha. Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. Serve the Lachha paratha hot with any curry recipe like palak paneer, kadai paneer, kadai mushroom, chana masala, veg korma or with mango pickle. Masala Paratha is a flavorful flat bread.
lachha parantha recipe. initially, i use to believe that, lachha paratha and kerala paratha are same. however, they are completely different. i would say. Lacha paratha is a kind of flaky multi-layered bread cooked on the tawa. Heat oil in a pan, place the paratha and cook it, turn to other side and cook it with little more oil. Cooking Masala lachha paratha is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 10 components, you can start cooking 13 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Masala lachha paratha
- Give of Whole Wheat flour.
- Provide – Carom Seeds(Ajwain).
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- You need Garam Masala.
- It’s – coriander powder.
- Require turmeric powder.
- Require for Ghee (clarified butter).
- Require for Oil.
- Provide of Water.
- Provide – Salt as per taste.
In a bowl, add atta and salt and mix well to combine. Add a tbsp of oil or ghee and rub into the dough. Lachha paratha recipe – the layered paratha with crispy, flakey yet soft texture that goes perfect with any This is the BEST recipe and makes PERFECT laccha paratha. Here I have used mostly whole.
Masala lachha paratha how to cook
- In a deep plate add whole wheat flour, salt and oil..
- Add water in parts and knead to make a smooth dough..
- Add more water if required for the dough. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Divide the dough into large lemon size portions. You will get 3 portions..
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat. If you are using a cast iron skillet, then grease the skillet well and allow it to preheat..
- Shape each dough portion into a round ball, press it between the palm of your hands..
- To make masaledar lacha paratha then add the carom seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt as per your. Mix well.
- Dust the dough in flour and roll it into a 6 inch diameter circle. Smear the ghee over the rolled dough and dust a little flour and masala all over. From the top start to fold the paratha. It is like making a paper fan in origami.Fold the dough forming pleats. Grease the pleats in between with some ghee..
- Then dust some more dry flour on the folds and slightly start to stretch it by making a up and down motion..
- Start rolling the folded edges tightly starting from one corner till the end, and join the edges.Roll the folded dough into a swiss roll. Flatten the dough between your palms, dust in flour and roll into a 4 to 5 inch circle..
- Apply ghee on this side and cook for a minute, then turn the paratha and apply ghee. And cook the Masala Lachha paratha until golden brown and cooked through completely..
- Flip it a couple of times till the parathas are cooked evenly and make sure to press them lightly while cooking them..
- Serve the Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha along with pickles or your favorite Gravy for a weeknight dinner or even for breakfast along with a chutney..
Lachha Paratha is a kind of layered flat bread made with Whole wheat flour (Atta). In my humble recipe, I've stuffed them with fresh mint leaves and dash of garam masala powder. Masala Mughlai Paratha recipe – How to make Masala Mughlai Paratha. Lachha paratha or lachedar paratha is a layered flat bread prepared with wheat flour. Step by step detailed pictures post.