Shahi paneer with lacha paratha. Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. I usually make the lachha parathas using Serve the lachha parathas hot with any vegetable curry like aloo matar, veg kadai, veg handi or with paneer curry recipes like paneer butter masala. Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread.
You can also follow me on. Lacha Paratha لچھا پراٹھا – Paratha is a very famous. Mostly People like to take paratha in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cooking Shahi paneer with lacha paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 20 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Shahi paneer with lacha paratha
- Require for shahi paneer–.
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer.
- Require 2 – big onions.
- Give 4 tomatoes.
- Require 7-8 – cashews.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves.
- Require 1 inch ginger.
- Prepare 2 for green chillies.
- You need 2 – laung.
- Give 2 bay leaves.
- Need 1 for cardamom stick.
- Require 1 green elaichi.
- Require As required of Spices.
- Provide for For lacha paratha.
- Provide 2 cups for flour.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need As per taste – Pepper.
- Need pinch – Kasuri methi.
- Need as per taste – Chat masala.
- Need as required Ghee.
Bihari Kabab, Lacha Paratha, Imli Ki Chutney and Onion Tomato Salad – You can actually amaze yourself by cooking deliciously perfect Bihari Kabab, Lacha Paratha, Imli Ki. Shahi paneer is a preparation of paneer, native to the Indian subcontinent, consisting of a thick gravy of cream, tomatoes and Indian spices. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal. Cauliflower and Paneer Lifafa Paratha Masala Paneer Naan ( Roti and Subzis) Masala Paratha ( Desi Khana) Minty Green Peas and Cabbage Paratha ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking Mixed Vegetable Paratha Paneer and Spring Onion Paratha.
Shahi paneer with lacha paratha instructions
- Firstly take a kadhai add oil or ghee,then add jeera,add ginger,garlic and green chilli.
- Now add roughly chopped onions add cashews saute for 2 mins then add tomatoes and cook till it gets soft.
- Add salt and cook..and after cooking down make paste of it..
- Now in the same kadhai,add 1 tsp oil and butter add khade masale and diced onions..
- Now add the paste and add all the salt, pepper,dhaniya powder,garam masala,sabji masala and dry mango powder.Kashmiri pal mirch powder and mix well..and cook for 2 min..now add paneer and cook for 5 min on low flame.
- Add kasuri methi and enjoy with lacha paratha.
- For lacha paratha–Take atta and make a soft dough. Now after 10 min take a ball and roll out. Apply ghee and masale.
- Now make lacha by putting one layer on other..and make roll..and put on hot tawa add ghee and roast from both the sides.
- Enjoy hot..
In a large bowl or big plate, mix together whole wheat flour, oil and salt. Lacha Paratha is whole wheat layered flat bread. Lacha Paratha is a treat with any meal and can be served with any gravy base dish of your choice. Our Lacha Parathas are hugely popular among clients for their superb taste and enchanting aroma, that you would eat your fingers with it. Perfect stuffing of our Lacha Parathas, will surely delight you with its appetizing taste.