Microwave milk peda. Kesar and Cardamon Peda (Indian Milk Fudge) is a Saffron infused milk sweet. Quick peda recipe with step by step photos – super quick, easy and tasty doodh peda recipe made in microwave. Apart from condensed milk, Milk powder and ghee/butter is also added in these pedas.
Microwave Milk Peda is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Microwave Milk Peda by following this easy recipe. Home » Blogging Marathon » Microwave Milk Peda or Khoa. Cooking Microwave milk peda is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 4 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Microwave milk peda
- Require 400 ml – nestle sweetened condensed milk.
- Give 160 gm – nestle milk powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Need 1 tablespoon for butter.
Mix the sweet condensed milk, milk powder and the soaked saffron with water in microwave safe Mix well and microwave for a minute. In a microwave safe bowl add the ghee, condensed milk, milk powder and saffron. Once the peda mixture has cooled, grease your palms with ghee or oil and take a small portion of the peda mixture. Now in the same bowl whisk together milk powder, condensed milk and cardamom.
Microwave milk peda instructions
- Mix all the ingredients such that there is no lump..
- Microwave high for 30 seconds. Check if the mixture is of right consistency. The right consistency is achieved when the mixture is neither too sticky nor too dry..
- Microwave for 30 seconds again and check. Repeat till the perfect consistency is achieved. My mixture achieved the right consistency after a total of 3 minutes..
- Before the mixture cools down completely, pinch small balls out of it and roll into smooth balls..
- Allow the pedas to cool down. Store in an air right container..
- The microwave pedas become firm with time. My pedas became firm in 5 days. In the beginning, it may appear a little chewy. Since it is prepared out of condensed milk, the shelf life is high..
Home » Blogging Marathon » Microwave Doodh Peda (Indian Milk Fudge). How to make Doodh Peda or Milk Peda? They are prepared from condensed milk mixed with milk powder and butter and relished garnished with crushed nuts. You won't believe how easy this microwave version of peda recipe is until you try it!!! Milk peda is a popular Indian sweet traditionally made by reducing whole milk.