Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney. This Punjabi Chatpati Green Chutney is my to go chutney, so quick and easy to make and goes with a lot of my dishes, just with a handful of ingredients the taste This chutney is an essential part when i make lachha paratha,or aloo paratha, or gobi paratha or onions..spicy and tangy red coloured chutney recipe especially served with dosa, idli, appam or idiyappam recipe. the recipe is quite famous in tamil cuisine and restaurants, especially with the saravana bhavan hotel chains. it is simple chutney recipe made from tomatoes. Chutney is an important part of Indian cuisine. It is known by different names regionally as thuvayal, pachadi, chammandhi etc.
Veg paratha recipe with step by step photos. These are soft, healthy and delicious whole wheat parathas made with mix vegetables. I have added following veggies: cauliflower, carrot, potato, spinach, french beans and green peas. Cooking Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney
- It’s 3 cup for aata (wheat flour).
- It’s 2 Grated Carrot.
- Need 2 for grated potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Require 2 tsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp for sugar.
- You need 1 cup for Tomato puree.
- You need As needed – Oil.
You can make it less or more spicy. Egg paratha recipe – easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or This egg paratha can be served plain or with some pudina chutney or with green chutney or masala tea. This green spicy chutney is a great accompaniment with any Indian snack.
Spicy vej paratha with red and green chutney step by step
- For partha: Add oil,salt and water to flour and make a mold of it. To stuff pur in paratha heat a pan and add 2 spoon oil and cook ginger garlic paste for a while, then add grated carrot potato and cook for some time. Add some water, salt, sugar and spices(sabji masala/maggie masala) and kept it to cool. If it is done then make parata one by one in light oil..
- For green chutney add Coriander leaves, garlic-ginger paste, sugar and salt in a mixer grinder and mix it very well. For red chutney add tomato puree in a oil brushed heated pan and ginger-garlic paste, salt, sugar and stir it to thick. If ready then serve spicy paratha with green and red chutney..
Its made with Mint leaves, and coriander it tastes fresh and adds that zing to your snack. It can be served with absolutely anything, be it Samosas, Vada, Aloo bonda, sandwiches etc. Mooli Paratha Recipe or Radish Paratha Recipe: a famous shallow fried punjabi paratha made with spicy Mix wheat flour, grated radish, salt, chopped coriander leaves and green chillies, carom seeds. Green Chutney is one of the most used chutneys (preserves) for chaats and sandwiches alike, and I always found myself wanting that perfect chutney while making these at home. I don't quite prefer the Onion-Garlic version that is usually made, and my search for.