Chatpata laccha paratha. METHI LACCHA PARATHA – multilayered whole wheat flatbread with aromatic bits of kasoori This chatpata Bhindi masala and laccha paratha pairing looks and tastes like the perfect weekend. Lachha paratha is a popular North Indian flat-bread. This recipe makes the best laccha paratha The word 'Laccha' literally means layers in Hindi.
I usually make the lachha parathas using this technique and one more technique. Traditional Chatpata Gobi ka Paratha/ Different type of Gobi Paratha – Phool Gobhi Paratha. Dinner Combo Recipe – Crispy Paratha Ke Sath Chicken Chatpata Masala By Cook With Fem. Cooking Chatpata laccha paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 14 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 20 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Chatpata laccha paratha
- It’s 2 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Flour.
- Give 3 tbsp – Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Give As required – Water.
- Provide As required – Homemade Ghee (Clarified Butter).
- Require For Masala :.
- Require 1 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander Powder.
- Require 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Give 3 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds (Ajwain/Owaa).
- Require 4 tsp for Kasuri Methi (Dry Fenugreek Leaves).
- Provide To Taste Salt.
Lachha paratha recipe – the layered paratha with crispy, flakey yet soft texture that goes perfect with any curry dish or as a breakfast with pickle. Lachha Paratha is a kind of layered flat bread made with Whole wheat flour (Atta). The term "laccha/lachha" means spiral or rings in Punjabi, the atta dough is stretched, rolled in the form of rings. Lachha paratha recipe – a popular layered paratha recipe from north Indian often also known as lachedar paratha or paratwala paratha.
Chatpata laccha paratha how to cook
- To make Chatpataa Lacchaa Parathaa, first knead the whole wheat flour alongwith 2 tbs oil, 1/2 tsp salt and water as required to get a semi soft dough..
- Add the remaining 1 tbs oil and knead well again and set aside covered with a lid for about half an hour or till further use..
- Next, mix all the ingredients mentioned for the masala in a mixing bowl..
- To make the parathaa, knead the dough well, once again and divide into 4 equal parts..
- Roll out one part into a large circular disc, using some flour for dusting in the process..
- Spread some clarified butter on the entire rolled out roti and sprinkle some flour over it..
- Next, sprinkle 1/4 th of the ready masala mixture over it and fold over the upper half part over the lower half as shown in the picture below..
- Next, spread some clarified butter over half part of the folded semicircle. Sprinkle some flour over it and once again fold over the lower half of the roti over the upper half..
- Repeat this process of spreading clarified butter over the half part, sprinkling flour over it and folding it again until you get a long tube of the dough..
- Stretch it slightly with your hands and roll it into a spiral. Lock the end of the tube below the spiral and press it down slightly with your hands..
- Dust this coil into some flour and roll out into a slightly medium thick parathaa (flatbread)..
- Roast it on a hot griddle on medium flame for a few seconds, first till small bubbles appear on the top surface..
- Flip and roast on high heat till brown spots appear on the flipped surface..
- Spread some clarified butter on the top half roasted surface and flip again..
- Roast this side on high heat, applying some pressure with a spatula on the edges of the parathaa..
- Spread some clarified butter on the top surface and once again flip it. Roast it just for about a minute or two or till it becomes slightly crispy..
- Transfer this roasted parathaa to a plate and spread some clarified butter or even some homemade butter over it..
- Repeat the same steps till all the parathaas are done..
- Place the parathas on your palms and crush them slightly by cupping your palms so that all the layers are separated well..
- Serve these delicious Chatpataa Lacchaa Parathaa with dips of choice and a cup of steaming hot Masala Chai for a filling breakfast!.
Laccha paratha is popular paratha from North India. Laccha paratha is also known as paratwala paratha because it has layers which in hindi is called Parat, hence the name Paratwala paratha. Easy Lachcha Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Lachcha Paratha Recipe, Tips to This crispy paratha is a perfect accompaniment for dishes like kadhai paneer, palak paneer, dal makhani and many others. Laccha Paratha is a crispy and flaky paratha recipe made with a dough prepared with atta, maida, salt, oil and water. Laccha Paratha recipe is easy to make and is a pure vegetarian recipe.