Onion Tomato Stuffed Paratha. Masala Tomato Onion Paratha, is a delicious masaledaar paratha made of onion and tomato. What can one do with wheat flour, onion and tomatoes? This filling came to be simply because I was out of other vegetables and it was raining too heavily for me to venture out and restock.
Onion paratha are delicious whole wheat flatbreads stuffed with onions and a few spices. As far as Onion paratha is concerned it is very easy to make. Onion-stuffed Lachha Paratha is an Indian recipe for layered flat bread, stuffed with a spicy onion filling. Cooking Onion Tomato Stuffed Paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 21 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition – Onion Tomato Stuffed Paratha
- Give For for Stuffing-.
- Give 1 tbsp – roasted fennel seeds.
- Require 1 tbsp – roasted whole coriandor seeds.
- Need 4 for Chopped onions.
- Need 2 for Chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp green chilli ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp coriandor powder.
- Give as per taste – Salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp roasted gram flour.
- Require 1/2 tsp – dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp dry coriandor leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – oil.
- Prepare For for Paratha Dough (outer layer)-.
- Need 2 cups for Wheat Flour.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Need 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp oil.
- Require as required of Water.
- Need as required – Oil for toasting parathas.
With tomatoes, onion, coriander and spices, the Masala Tomato Onion Paratha is nice and tangy but also easy to make. Since the stuffing is salad-like, it is also crunchy and refreshing to bite into. Today's one is going to be the onion and tomato gravy which is vastly used in Indian cooking to make curries. This gravy is the base for many curries such as paneer butter masala or channa masala.
Onion Tomato Stuffed Paratha how to cook
- Roast fennel seeds, whole coriander seeds. Coarsely crush in mortar and pestle..
- Take a pan/ kadai on low flame. Add oil, coarse crush fennel seeds and coriander seeds. Saute it for a min. Now add chopped onions. Saute it till it gets golden. Add green chilli garlic ginger paste..
- Add chopped tomatoes. Saute it till it get smashy. Add salt, turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder..
- Mix it all well. Add roasted gram flour, dry mango powder and dry coriander leaves. Mix it and filling is ready..
- For Dough: Take a kneading plate add flour, salt, hand crush carrom seeds, oil. Mix it well..
- Add water and knead soft dough. Cover it and keep a side for 1/2 hr..
- Add oil knead it again. Make equal parts. Take one ball dust with dry flour. Roll the Paratha..
- Put 2 tbsp of Stuffing in it. Close from 2 opposite sides. And then close the remaining 2 opposite sides. Make a square shape..
- Sprinkle some dry flour and roll Paratha in square shape. Heat up the tava/ griddle. Place the Paratha on it half cook from both sides. Apply oil and toast it from both the sides properly..
- Take out in a plate cut it into triangle-shaped and serve with any Chutney or dip. Enjoy hot..
If the paste is handy then your curry will be ready in few. Tomato Onion Parathas recipe: Try this Tomato Onion Parathas recipe, or contribute your own. Download Onion paratha stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Mix the wheat flour with salt, water and make a dough out of it. Simple sidedish made using onions and tomatoes which goes well with idli, dosa, pongal and with any tiffin recipes.