Stuffed Taco Shells. Yes, you read that right: taco-stuffed pasta shells! You no longer have to choose between Italian or Mexican food for dinner—this dish has. Take stuffed shells in a new direction with beef, beens, and enchilada sauce.
Instead of regular Italian stuffed shells last night I made Taco stuffed shells! Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells feature jumbo pasta shells filled with a creamy seasoned taco beef & vegetable mixture and is topped with cheese. How to make taco inspired stuffed shells with ground beef, corn and cheese. Food preparation Stuffed Taco Shells is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 14 components, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Stuffed Taco Shells
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis (10 ounce).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo shells (12 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Jump to the Easy Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Taco stuffed Shells: pasta shells get a south of the border makeover when filled with taco ingredients and smothered in cheese! Taco and Mexican food lovers will go crazy for these! We've been eating a whole lot of chicken, fish, and veggies at our house lately.
Stuffed Taco Shells start cooking
- In a large pot coat bottom of pan with olive oil, heat on low heat……
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid from ground turkey…….
- Add to ground turkey your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add in your black pepper, ground cumin, taco seasoning and both cans of diced tomatoes, bring to a boil, then add in your water, continue to boil for several more minutes……continue to cook for about 20 minutes, then remove from heat…….
- Meanwhile boil your jumbo shells in a large pot until al dente, remember to add salt to your boiling water ?!!!!.
- Drain shells well…….
- In a large baking pan spread about a few tablespoons of turkey meat mixture onto bottom of pan……..
- Carefully spoon turkey mixture into each jumbo shell, then place shells onto meat sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are filled with turkey meat…….place any remaining turkey meat mixture over shells……..
- Add your shredded cheddar cheese over shells…….
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
After you stuff your shells with the meat mixture, pour some taco sauce on top. Spoon remaining taco sauce on top of tacos. These little taco stuffed pasata shells are like a party in your mouth! I like them better than tacos I like these taco stuffed pasta shells because they are easy to make, fun to eat, different, very easy to. Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe jumbo shells stuffed with perfectly seasoned meat.