Food preparation Masala Tea is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Masala Tea
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for Tea.
- You need 6-7 Tulsi leaves.
- Give 1 tsp for Ginger.
- It’s 2 – cloves.
- You need 1 tsp – Elaichi (cardamom)powder.
Masala Tea step by step
- In a pan, boil the water and milk together. Add the freshly grated ginger..
- 2. When it starts boiling, add the tea leaves.
- 3. Boil on low heat for around 2 minutes. Add tulsi and stir..
- 4. Continue boiling on low heat till the colour starts changing and the consistency becomes a little less watery..
- 5. Strain and serve hot..