Veggie paneer paratha. Paneer Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. I am vacationing in India right now and enjoying some fabulous home cooked food.
You can put any vegetables you have leftover and mix and. This Paneer paratha makes a filling breakfast or lunch! Although, I have to say that paneer paratha wasn't made as frequently in my house as say aloo or gobi paratha. Food preparation Veggie paneer paratha is a fun point, additionally it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 22 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Veggie paneer paratha
- Require For for dough -.
- Need 1 bowl for Wheat flour.
- Provide 1 spoon of Curd.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon – Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon for Oil.
- Need as per taste – Salt.
- Give 4-6 spoons Oil / ghee paratha sekhne ke liye.
- You need For for stuffing :.
- Provide 1/2 bowl Boiled sweet corn.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of Finely chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 bowl of each Chopped capsicum (yellow, red and green).
- Require 1/2 bowl Gratted carrots.
- Need 1/2 bowl Grated cabbage.
- Need 1/4 bowls Finelly chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 bowl of Grated Paneer.
- It’s 1/2 spoon Black pepper powder.
- Require 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon for dry coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. – dry mango powder.
- Give 1/2 spoon – kastoori methi.
- It’s 1 Spoon for ginger and green chilli paste.
- It’s as per taste – Salt.
Paneer Paratha/Parantha can be prepared either by mixing all the ingredients together to form the Paratha dough or by Paneer can be a great nutrition enriched food for Veggies or Vegetarians. Paneer Paratha is whole-wheat flat bread filled with mildly spiced paneer Indian Cheese). Paneer paratha can be served by it self or enjoy with any gravy based dish. Vegetable Paratha Recipe-Mixed Veg Paratha-Vegetable Stuffed Paratha.
Veggie paneer paratha step by step
- Heat a non-stick pan add all veggies, ginger and green chilli paste..
- Sprinkle all the spices and salt and saute for 3 – 4 minutes on the medium flame or until veggies are tender..
- Now turn off the flame, add grated paneer and mix well nicely keep aside for cool, stuffing is ready..
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough and knead daugh by adding a small amount of water until it turn smooth. Grease daugh surface with the little oil, cover it and rest for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 4 – 5 equal sized balls..
- Dust the rolling board and a ball with little flour. Flatten and roll out the paratha evenly..
- Heat a non-stick tawa. When it is hot enough transfer the paratha on the tawa. After a minute flip it and spread ghee or oil both the side of paratha..
- Now turn the flame on medium and cook the paratha both the sides until brown to golden spots appear, meaning the paratha is cooked..
- Continue follow the process for remaining daugh balls to make and fry all the parathas..
- Veggies Paneer Paratha is ready to eat serve with curd, pickles and chatany. Eat and Enjoy VEGGIES PANEER PARATHA !!.
Next to aloo parathas and gobi paratha, this is our family's favorite paratha. It can also be packed for lunch as it remains. Egg paratha recipe – easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Vegetable Paratha is my all time favorite – I make it both ways either pressure cooking the veggies and adding it along with the flour and another one is sauteing the veggies and cooking to make it as a. Paneer Paratha Recipe – Punjabi style paratha stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese.