Simple raw green papaya paratha. Raw green papaya is a super food par excellence. Lets see why we should add raw green papaya in our diets. Indeed, the Raw Papaya Paratha is a no-fuss one, but one that's sure to please everyone.
Green Papaya Recipe Video in Hindi by Nisha Madhulika. Green Papaya or raw papaya is an often overlooked produce. I remember the first time I went looking for a raw papaya was when I ate a Thai papaya salad in a restaurant and wanted to recreate it at home. Cooking Simple raw green papaya paratha is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Simple raw green papaya paratha
- Require 1 – medium to small Raw papaya peelout and grated.
- Prepare 2 – medium onion grated.
- You need 1 tsp for ginger grated.
- Require 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Give 2 tsp Curry leaves.
- Require 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour/ atta.
- It’s 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Require 1 tsp for oil.
- It’s As needed Oil/ ghee for frying paratha.
- Need to taste of Salt.
Raw papaya mango is used in salads, curries or stuffing for parathas. Either way it is great way to eat it as it is very nutritive. Heat oil in a pan and add green chillies, grated raw papaya, grated mango, turmeric powder, salt Now the raw papaya mango paratha is ready to serve. Raw Papaya Curry – A tasty curry can be made with raw green papaya which has a firm flesh.
Simple raw green papaya paratha start cooking
- Prepared first all ingredients.. take curry leaves and chopped them..
- Now add rest of ingredients and as well as wheat flour and make a soft roti dough. Do not add water. Make dough with the moisture of vegetables..
- Now make roti ball or little bigger than that. Using flour roll the ball like roti not very thick..
- Heat the tawa and place the paratha on hot tawa. Cook the paratha on medium flame. Grease with ghee or oil and roast it from both sides till to brown and crisp. Prepare more parathas in the same way..
- Serve hot with raita, dahi, pickle, butter or alone..
Raw papaya has essential nutrients and enzymes and has more health benefits than the ripe one. It is often used as a vegetable to make curries, salads, side dishes etc. in parts of India. Paranthas made with raw papayas are very tasty and nutritious at the same point of time. Heat oil in a pan and tamper cumin seeds. Now add green chilli and ginger to it.