Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert ?.
Cooking Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert ? is a fun thing, moreover it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 3 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert ?
- Give 1 litre of Full cream Milk -.
- Need 1/2 cup Sugar (125grm) (heaped).
- Require 1/2 Cardmom powder – tsp.
Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert ? start cooking
- Take a litar of full cream Milk and add it in a wok. Cook until it boils and cook while continuously strirring it in the intervals on the high flame..
- Stir it while touching the spatula to the bottom so that it won't burn from the bottom. Cook the milk until it reaches to its thicker consistency. Turn the flame to medium and scratch it from the pan using a spatula. Add a 1/2 cup sugar to it and a 1/2 to cardmom powder..
- Stir And cook for 5 mnt from the low medium flame. The milk has become thick and 45 mnt acquired to make it thick..
- Cool down The mixture in a separate plate. Apply some ghee on ur plam.
- Lift a proportion of mixture and roll it.press it from the centre and the peda is ready..
- Prepare all the peda likewise. Leave them in the open air for 3 to 4 hours to set and later on serve it..