Raw Banana Seekh Kebabs.
Food preparation Raw Banana Seekh Kebabs is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 21 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Raw Banana Seekh Kebabs
- Prepare 2 cups of boiled and peeled raw bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of bhune chane ka powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil fir brushing the kebabs.
- You need 4-5 of wooden skewers soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Prepare of For mint dip.
- You need 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mint and green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramelised onion rings.
Raw Banana Seekh Kebabs how to cook
- In a mixing bowl combine together mashed banana, chopped onions, chopped ginger green chillies, coriander, fried onions, chane ka powder, tandoori masala, half of chaat masala, amchur powder and salt.
- Mix them well with your hand, make cylinders from the mixture.
- Now take the soaked skewers and pierce through one cylinder, stick it nicely to the skewer with wet fingers. In this way prepare all the seekh kebabs.
- Now heat a pan on low heat and place the kebabs in it. Place 3 – 4 kebabs at one time. Brush with some oil and roast them, by turning at regular intervals, until becomes light brown..
- For preparing mint dip, blend all the ingredients together, it is ready..
- When the kebabs are done, take them out in a serving plate, sprinkle some chaat masala on top. Serve mint dip and caramelised onion rings..