Bengali Egg Tadka Dal.
Food preparation Bengali Egg Tadka Dal is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 20 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Bengali Egg Tadka Dal
- Provide 1 Cup – Moong Dal Whole.
- Require 1 Tbsp Chana dal.
- You need 2 Tbsp Sabut Urad Dal.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp for Chopped Garlic.
- Require 2 Onions.
- Give 2 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons Mustard oil.
- Give 1 of bay leaf.
- Require To Taste of salt.
- Need 2 for Dried Red Chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp Jeera.
- Need 5 – Laung.
- Give 2 Green Cardamom.
- Give – Cinnamon Stick – 1".
- You need 10 Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp – Sugar.
- You need Pinch of Asafoetida.
- It’s 1 – egg.
Bengali Egg Tadka Dal instructions
- Soak all 3 dals overnight or at least 8 hours. Boil soaked moong dal, chana dal and urad dal in pressure cooker with turmeric and salt. Bring to one whistle and cook on simmer for 10 min. Dry roast cloves, dried red chilli, black pepper, bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom, jeera for 2-3 minutes. Blend and keep aside. Chop Garlic, ginger, onion..
- In a pan heat mustard oil, add pinch of sugar, Bay leaf, Jeera, asafoetida. Add chopped Garlic, ginger, saute, add onions, sauté till brown,add tomato, saute till they are mashed. Add kashmiri red chilli powder and the dry raosted masala. Saute till oil separates. whisk egg, slowly make space in pan by pushing the masala towards side, add the egg…quickly scramble it..and once it's done mix it with the masala..
- Add boiled dal to this masala, stir slowly so as the dal does not stick to the pan. Add water if required. Dal would cook on simmer for at least 45 minutes, keep on stirring and checking for water every now and then. Consistency would be creamy.Serve it with chapati/ Naan/ Rice..