Mango Sondesh(fruit shaped). Here's a simple recipe for our all-time favourite bengali dessert 'Sondesh' in hindi. Just imagine how amazing it would be to make sondesh. In this video, I am going discuss the recipe for tasty Mango Sondesh recipe.
Aam sandesh or mango sondesh / sandesh is a delightful rendition of the classical sandesh and when it appears on display at sweet So this recipe can be adapted for any other fruit puree base sandesh but wont give you the desired results when making plain. Mould sandesh to mango shape for more drooling effect. Garnish it with mint leaves and pistachios slices. Food preparation Mango Sondesh(fruit shaped) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 15 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Mango Sondesh(fruit shaped)
- You need 1 litre of Milk (full fat).
- You need 1 cup of Ripe Mango pulp (thickened & sweetened with sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Provide – juice of 2 lemons.
- You need – Few cloves and curry leaves to add shape and design.
Your mango shaped mango sandesh is ready to serve. Mango Sandesh is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Decorate by putting the mango mixture on top of the sandesh.
Mango Sondesh(fruit shaped) start cooking
- Boil the milk fully, curdle it using a juice of lemon.
- Drain the whey well using a muslin cloth and collect the paneer/ fresh chenna.
- Knead the chenna for 10 minutes until it become soft and smooth..
- Warm a non-stick pan and put the chenna along with sweetened mango pulp.
- Mix thoroughly and cook it on low heat while constantly stirring it..
- Add the cardamom powder now and mix well.
- You will notice that it gradually changes it's colour and texture, when towards done it will become lumpy or dough like..
- Take it off immediately from the heat and transfer into a bowl. Our "maakha" /Sondesh mixture is ready to be moulded, once slightly cool.
- If you are using moulds, then grease the inner design slightly with ghee.
- Press the maakha into the moulds, smooth the edges giving a meat shape and gently take them out of the mould..
- I have shaped them in form of fruits:pumpkin, orange and of course, mango.
- Shape the pumpkin, round. Press the top gently and insert an inverted clove..
- Gently make curved design using a blunt knife/fork. Similarly create any orange/yellow coloured fruit Sondesh.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled..
- Store airtight and consume within a week.
Quick Mango Sandesh, the ever-popular Bengali favourite, now in a quick and exciting form! While sandesh normally takes a long time to prepare, this version made with grated paneer will be ready in a jiffy, and thanks to the addition of another all-time favourite, the. A wide variety of fruit shape pudding mango options are available to you, such as color, packaging, and shape. Mango (Mangifera indica L) is one of the choicest and most ancient fruits known to mankind. It occupies a pre-eminent place amongst the sub-tropical fruits hence while doing mango cultivation we have to take care of a number.